So you’re going to a holiday party and you need to throw together a quick and easy dish to share with your friends. Stop by Trader Joe’s and pick up these 3 ingredients and you’ve got yourself a delicious appetizer. A few years ago I discovered this amazing combination and it’s become one of my favorite holiday treats.
I make this every year on Christmas day as part of our family’s charcuterie lunch.
- Brioche Toast from Trader Joe’s
- Unexpected Cheddar from Trader Joe’s
- Fig Butter from Trader Joe’s
Layer fig butter and cheddar atop the brioche toast.
Fig and Cheddar
- 1 pkg Brioche Toasts from Trader Joe's
- 1 pkg Unexpected Cheddar from Trader Joe's
- 1 jar Fig Butter from Trader Joe's
Top each brioche toast with fig butter
Slice cheddar and place atop the brioche toast
Also check out my 8 Easy Trader Joe’s Meals…