This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Walmart Family Mobile. All opinions are mine alone. #MobileMemories #CollectiveBias
Magical moments can happen wherever you are… the park, grocery store, a friends house, in your own back yard. I love to capture the beautiful little moments of everyday life. The simple things can sometimes be the most beautiful. But I’m not always prepared to capture these moments on camera.
How to Capture the Beauty of Everyday
- Use your mobile phone’s camera. Since I have 4 small children I don’t typically haul around my large DSLR camera everywhere I go. Luckily, it’s not necessary to have a state-of-the-art camera on hand 24/7 to photograph life’s everyday occurrences. With Walmart Family Mobile and my new Samsung Galaxy Avant I have the ability to capture and share our favorite moments wherever we are.
- Pause. Life gets busy and we can often miss magical moments when we are constantly on the go. Hit the pause button on life and just observe the world around. Use your mobile phone to snag a quick picture of your little ones reading or playing in the yard.
- Get Creative. Photos don’t always have to be action packed, full of people smiling and looking directly at the camera. Take a picture of the roses in your garden or the dirty soles of your child’s feet. These pictures give a glimpse of reality and the simplicity of life.
- Lighting. Lighting can make or break a picture. You’ll typically find the best lighting outside. But life doesn’t always happen outside so utilize natural light from windows whenever possible.
- Share Your Photos. With Walmart Family Mobile’s 4GE LTE data you can quickly upload your pictures to great sharing sites like Flickr, Instagram, Facebook and more.
What everyday activities do you wish you could capture and share?
Walmart Family Mobile allows me access to a nationwide network with no contract. I get Unlimited Talk, Text and Data/Web for only $29.88/month. And my Samsung Galaxy Avant has all of the apps and features I need to photograph, edit and share my family’s favorite moments.
About Walmart Family Mobile
At my local Walmart store the Family Mobile display is located at the rear of the store in the electronics department. Within the electronics department is a mobile phone section. I found the Samsung Galaxy Avant purchase card on an end-cap facing the wall of televisions. After selecting the blue purchase card for my phone (Samsung Galaxy Avant) and the starter kit I purchased the phone at the mobile phone counter and an associate helped me set it up.
Getting started is easy.
First select the phone of your choice, Walmart offers a variety of popular smart-phones. After selecting your phone of choice (I suggest the Samsung Galaxy Avant) you will also need to purchase the $25.00 starter kit if you are not already using Walmart Family Mobile as your service provider. The Walmart Family Mobile service is $29.88/month (for the first line) Unlimited Talk, Text & Data service plan which includes up to 1G of 4G LTE data.
Walmart Family Mobile is a postpaid service on a nationwide network with no contract. A Walmart Associate can help you get your phone set up and tell you more about the product and services.
Disclaimer: All prices for phones and plans included in this post are accurate as of the date of posting; however, these prices are subject to change. Please refer to Walmart Family Mobile or your local Walmart for current pricing.