I love summer but I don’t love sweating. Living in North Carolina means a lot of hot, humid summer days and lots of sweating. I hate feeling sweating so I have a few tricks for keeping cool and sweating less this summer.
Tips to Sweat Less this Summer
1. Drink More Water – Keeping your body well hydrated lowers your body temperature. Be sure to drink 6-8 glasses of water a day.
2. Eat healthy foods – Whole grains, fresh fruit, vegetables and healthy protein are much easier for you body to break down which means less stress. Avoid processed foods, fried foods, and lots of sugars.
3. Wear loose, cool clothing – Avoid nylon, polyester and heavy or tight clothing that limit the airflow around your body.
4. Relax – A calm body stays cool. Reduce your stress, take up yoga or mediation.
5. Use a Clinical Strength Antiperspirant – Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant is proven to give you 4X the protection against stress sweat. Secret Clinical Strength is moisture activated, and formulated with odor neutralizing ingredients that release a fresh scent.
Secret Clinical Strength is available in three varieties and four scents:
- New! Clear Gel
- New! Invisible Solid
- Smooth Solid
- Completely Clean
- Powder Protection
- Ooh-la-la Lavender
- Sport Fresh
I really enjoy the light, fresh scent of the Completely Clean Invisible Solid. It goes on smooth and clean with now greasy feeling or strong scent that overpowers me.
Secret Clinical Strength is available at Walmart stores or Walmart.com.
One lucky reader will win a $25 WalMart Gift Card. Use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. Ends 5/8/14. US Residents only.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway ends on May 8 , 2014. The winner will be chosen using random.org and announced on this post. Entrants must be 18 or older. Winner to be chosen at random. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. See giveaway rules for more information.
The Walmart gift cards and information have been provided by Secret. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and not influenced by the company.