I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. This post is not a health care professional’s opinion. All opinions are my own.
Our family recently endured a week long battle with the stomach bug. Everyone fell victim to this nasty virus and as spring approaches I’m working to mend our sick family and prepare for a healthy spring. I’ve been taking a natural probiotic the help rebuild the good bacteria in my body as I recover from this stomach bug. Cold and flu season may be leaving but allergy season is just around the corner and I want to make sure my family is healthy so we can enjoy the gorgeous spring weather.
Prevention is the best course of action against sickness. I am going to be proactive and take charge of my health to hopefully prevent any sneaky spring colds that try to slip in our house.
I’m not a doctor or nutritionist or fitness instructor but I know from experience that these 5 Tips will help prepare you for a healthy spring… a healthy life.
1. Exercise – Get outside and enjoy the warming spring air. Even if you just take a short walk around the block your body with thank you.
2. Eat more Fruits and Vegetables – I love the bounty of fresh fruits and vegetables that come with spring. Take advantage of in-season produce and increase your consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables.
3. Drink Water – Drink more water. I know sometimes drinking water can get boring so try adding some fresh fruits and vegetables to your water. I like to create a “detox water” which tastes great and helps flush toxins from your body.
- 8 cucumber slices
- 1 orange cut into slices
- 1 lemon cut into slices
- A few sprigs of mint
- Place in the bottom of a pitcher and fill with water.
Drink a glass of detox water before meals or whenever you’re thirsty!
4. Relax – Life can get stressful and stress can set off all sorts of health problems. Set aside some time to relax. Do yoga, read a book, or sit outside and enjoy the sunshine.
5. Add a Probiotic like Insync Probiotic
About a week ago I took the two little boys with me to Costco to purchase Insync Natural Probiotics. Noah helped me find the display right on the end of row in the health and beauty section. I love shopping at Costco because they have so many great natural products and they have huge shopping carts that fit my 1 and 2 year old boys.
I started taking Insync right away and within just a few days I started to feel the difference. I stomach wasn’t as queasy as it had been just a few days after the stomach bug and I began to regain the energy levels needed to keep up with my three busy boys.
Insync Probiotic is a dietary supplement that is formulated to help support gastrointestinal health. As I get older I’ve found that my body doesn’t bounce back from sickness quiet as easily as it used to so I use supplements like Insync to assist my body in a full recovery. In conjunction with a healthy diet, lifestyle and exercise; supplements can give my body that little boost it needs to perform optimally.
Have you ever taken a #naturalprobiotic like Insync?
This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for #CollectiveBias and its advertiser. This post is not a health care professional’s opinion. All opinions are my own.