Candy. Lots and lots of candy. That’s the best part of Halloween, according to my kids anyway.
We currently have Hershey’s Halloween Candy overflowing from the candy bowl, so I decided to get a little creative without a lot of effort and make a Halloween Candy Brownie Pizza. Every Friday night we have family movie night with pizza and dessert so I thought it would be fitting to make candy brownie pizza.
Halloween Candy Brownie Pizza with Hershey’s
- Brownie Mix (I used Betty Crocker Triple Chunk Brownies – with Hershey’s chocolate)
- Frosting (I used Betty Crocker Chocolate frosting – with Hershey’s chocolate)
- Assorted Hershey’s Halloween Candy (I used Mini Reeses Cups, Rolos, Orange Kit Kat, Hershey’s chocolate bars and a Hershey’s Kiss.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease the bottom of a 12″ pizza pan
- Mix batter according to pack
- Spread batter evenly across the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 26 to 30 minutes
- Let cool completely
- Spread icing evenly across the top of the brownie
- Crush/Cut candy and sprinkle on top of brownie pizza
The kids thought this was the coolest thing ever.
A Candy Brownie Pizza is a great way to use up left-over Halloween Candy (HA! like there’s such a thing as left-over candy). Or you could serve candy brownie pizza at your Halloween party. I’d recommend cutting small slices because that’s a lot of sugary goodness and a little goes a LONG way.