Yesterday Jude came running inside yelling, “I got attacked by bosquitos!”
Every summer afternoon around 4pm our backyard is a mosquito playground. We’ve done landscaping to try and create a less mosquito friendly environment but until we can convince our neighbor to clean up his junkyard backyard we will probably always have a mosquito problem. Even when we apply bug spray the kids always come in with red bumps all over their arms and legs.
They scratch and itch the swollen red bumps on their arms and legs. I’ve tried ointments but they just rub it off before it does any good. Sometimes they ask for band-aids but it doesn’t really stop the itching. So when BeKoool asked if I would be interested in trying their Itch Relief Patches I thought it was worth a shot.
The patches were easy to adhere and creates a protective barrier that prevents kids from scratching. The medicated patches offer relief from itching due to insect bites, minor skin irritations, cuts and scrapes. Since there is no messy cream or ointment it’s great for kids… and adults.
BeKOOOL’s new Itch Relief Patches can now be found online at Drugstore.com, Walgreens.com, and Amazon.com and in the anti-itch sections of the following retailers: Walmart, Dollar General, Harris Teeter, Sport Chalet and H-E-B.
Win a BeKoool Prize Pack
BeKool is offering 1 lucky read the opportunity to win a BeKool Prize Pack. Use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. Giveaway Ends 8/28
The Prize Pack Includes
- The Travel Mamas’ Guide is THE book on how to travel with babies and children…and stay sane! Recommended by Working Mother Magazine, the Orlando Sentinel and “The Ricki Lake Show”—this book takes the worry out of family vacations so traveling parents and children can focus on fun. Author Colleen Lanin gives practical advice and shares humorous tales from moms and dads, travel aficionados, and childcare experts in the guide.
- FamilyFun gives parents the ideas and inspiration they need to create unforgettable family moments. The magazine’s staff are the trusted experts on family vacations, cooking, celebrations, play, creative projects and learning—the full spectrum of fun that enriches the precious time families share. Written for parents with children 3 to 12, FamilyFun is unique in the marketplace, delivering real ideas for—and from—real families.
- BeKOOOL’s Itch Relief Patches provide fast-acting, targeted, medicated relief from itching due to insect bites, poison ivy, minor skin irritations, cuts and scrapes. The Itch Patch is nearly invisible on skin and provides a protective physical barrier that stays in place and helps protect the irritated area from further infection.
- BeKOOOL Cooling Wipes are single use cloths that provide instant personal cooling without refrigeration.
- BeKOOOL Kids are single use cooling gel sheets specially formulated for kids to provide immediate cooling relief from fever.
- BeKOOOL Migraine are single use cooling gel sheets that provide immediate soothing relief from migraine headaches.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway ends on August 28, 2013. The winner will be chosen using random.org and announced on this post. Entrants must be 18 or older. Winner to be chosen at random. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. See giveaway rules for more information.
Disclosure: I received the featured product in exchange for my honest opinion. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and not influenced by the company.