I have a major sweet tooth but with most candy comes a lot of unwanted additives, artificial flavors and colors. Yuck! This Halloween we are going to unjunk our candy by giving our UNREAL Candy.
UNREAL candy has less sugar, more protein and more fiber than regular candy.
UNREAL also boasts:
- No corn syrup
- No hydrogenated oil
- No artificial flavors
- No synthetic colors
UNREAL uses responsibly sourced ingredients, including:
- Traceable cacao beans from Ghana and Ecuador
- 100% sustainable and organic Palm Kernel Oil sourced from a sustainable and organic plantation in Brazil
- Dairy from free-range cows pasture raised without antibiotics or added hormones
- All natural origin colors, coming from plants like beets, red cabbage, etc.
- 30% less sugar, 60% more protein and 250% more fiber
UNREAL candies are available at major retailers, nationwide, including CVS, Kroger, Staples, BJ’s Wholesale Clubs and many others.
UNREAL prices range from $.89 to $1.29 for individual bars and $4.99 for the family sized bags.
There are 5 delicious flavors of UNREAL candy from which to choose
- UNREAL™ 41: Candy Coated Chocolates
- UNREAL™ 54:Candy Coated Chocolates with Peanuts
- UNREAL™ 5:Chocolate Caramel Nougat Bar
- UNREAL™ 8: Chocolate Caramel Peanut Nougat Bar
- UNREAL™ 77: Peanut Butter Cups
My particular favorite flavor is the UNREAL™ 5:Chocolate Caramel Nougat Bar! YUM
I received the features product in exchange for my honest opinion. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and not influenced by the company.