We’ve lived in our new house for just about 3 months and we are finally putting up the final touches and decorating. Noah’s nursery was one of my top priorities. I didn’t have a lot planned for it I just sort of pulled out what we had, found a few things I liked and we ended up with a green and brown owl themed room (with touches of blue and orange). And I think I really like it. One of my favorite features is my new owl decal from Dali Decals.
Since we are renting we didn’t want to do anything too permanent but I wanted a bold statement for the room that was fun but not too cheesy. The Two Cute Owls Sitting on Tree Branches with Leaves fit perfectly into the design of the room. I placed the decal in the corner near his crib.
When I first received my decal I was a little overwhelmed with all of the detailed instruction and thought I might have trouble putting it up properly. But it actually turned out to be pretty easy. It took a little longer than I expected because every single element has to be applied separately. However, that ensures you can have a unique and perfect design. The part that took so long was peeling the backing paper off the transfer, which is really just mundane and so simple.
I really love the owl decal. Every time I walk in the room it makes me smile. Noah also likes the owl, he stares and smiles at it.
Win – One lucky reader will win a $25 GC to Dali Decals
How to Win – Maximize your chances of winning. Leave a separate comment for each entry. Only valid after you complete the first mandatory entry:
Visit Dali Decals and the Leave a comment telling your favorite decal.
- Follow @dalidecals on Twitter
- Like Dali Decals on Facebook
- Sign up for the Dali Decal’s Back Lot – Tell them The B Keeps Us Honest Referred you.
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “#Win a $25GC to @dalidecals via @bkeepsushonest 8/15 http://tinyurl.com/3tb7urq #giveaway“
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)
Please leave a valid email in the comments if your Blogger profile is private so that I can contact you if you win. Giveaway ends 8.15 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. See giveaway rules for more information.
I received the featured product in exchange for my honest opinion. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and not influenced by the company.