I’ve tried a lot of diapers so I speak honestly here in saying that I really do love my new Tiny Tush robot print diaper. It’s a one size diaper which is great since we still have 2 in diapers. I choose the snap closure because I like snaps best for active toddlers. And it came with two different size inserts so I can use one for Jude and one for Noah. And most importantly the robot print is adorable. I don’t usually do prints on diapers but I couldn’t resist the robots.
Better Cloth Diapers offers eco-friendly products for moms and babies. They are an authorized retails of Tiny Tush diapers. They also offer Ameda breast pumps at an affordable price. Founded by a retired obstetrics nurse with a strong
background in childbirth education, breastfeeding and nutrition, Better Cloth Diapers aims to make the task of parenting just a little easier
US Residents Only
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “#Win a Tiny Tush print #clothdiaper via @bkeepsushonest 8/31 http://tinyurl.com/3ofqvbf #giveaway“
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)