I particularly love that MAM pacifiers are not only designed to reduce the risk of misaligned teeth and are approved my dentist and orthodontists. But mostly I love that they are super cute, designed with modern parents in mind. Noah like the Mam Perfect which is extra thin and soft which is perfect for newborn babies.
MAM also has a new anti-colic bottle which is designed to allow for maximum air flow in while still preventing milk from leaking out. The vented base ensures controlled milk flow by balancing air pressure inside the bottle. Liquid is also pushed towards the nipple allowing it to retain its shape and preventing it from collapsing. I particularly like the design of the nipple which makes it easy to transition from breast to bottle.
(EXAMPLE: I gave birth to my 2nd son at home with a midwife. After 4 quick and intense hours of labor he was born at 3:35am. OR I am planning to have a home birth with a midwife. We plan to utilize the birth tub and I want my husband to cut the cord.)
- Follow @MAMBaby on Twitter
- Like MAMBabyUSA on Facebook
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win @MamBaby Anti-Colic Bottle via @bkeepsushonest 7/20 http://tinyurl.com/5wvvlur #giveaway“
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)