1. I prefer an easy to zip closed top. (drawstrings are unreliable and leave the potential to leak.)
2. It has to be big enough but not too big. (something that can fit at least 2 dirty diapers is a must)
3. A waterproof PUL inner lining is a MUST. (You think it’s be a no-brainer but I’ve had a few that were NOT waterproof. – What’s the point?)
So Kissaluvs has a new Antibacterial Wet Bag and it pretty well fits my MUST-HAVE list for a wet bag. It has a great zipper top and waterproof PUL. It is a bit on the small side but I do think you could probably fit 2 used diapers in it. (that’s about all)
Kissa’s Antibacterial Wet Bag comes in 3 adorable prints, is machine washable and retails for $9.95. (we received the World Pattern which is super cute!) Kissaluvs uses SILVERPLUS(r) silver ions embedded in the fabric in a resistant-to-washing and dry-cleaning manner, without using a binder or adhesive system. This helps protect against the spreading of health hazardous bacteria and forms a reservoir to counteract odor. So overall I’d rate this as a Good Buy and recommend it for any cloth diapering family.
US Residents Only
- Follow @kissaluvs on Twitter
- Like Kissaluvs on Facebook
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a @kissaluvs wetbag from @bkeepsushonest 6/3 http://tinyurl.com/3srkjh4 #giveaway #clothdiapers“
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook