Earth Day is April 22nd so for the whole month of April my family will be focusing on ways to save the earth. The first way we are focusing on is water conservation. Australian based, Ripple Products is a design business focused on social behavioral change. Their product solutions are tools that enable and facilitate more responsible water consumption and energy usage.
We put the Ripple Digital Shower Timer in our bathroom to ensure we using water conservatively. The Ripple shower timer is a clock with a timer, to let you know when your shower time is up. It is waterproof, steam proof and shatter proof with batteries included. Quick set-up instructions are on the pack and for more details are found on our website. We also received the Ripple Water Saving Shower Curtain which reminds you to save water.
Since we started using the Ripple Digital Shower Time we have become more aware of the length of our showers. Specifically Joe, who wakes up early for work and sometimes dozes off while showering. It has not only be helpful in saving water, but money and making sure he gets to work on time.
“Studies have shown: having a digital timer in your shower can reduce your shower water consumption by up to 27%”
Win – One lucky reader will win a Ripple Shower Timer and Shower Curtain
How to Win – Maximize your chances of winning. Leave a separate comment for each entry. Only valid after you complete the first mandatory entry:
Visit Ripple and Leave a comment with something you learned about water conservation.
- Like Ripple Products on Facebook
- Follow @RippleProducts on Twitter
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a @RippleProducts shower timer and curtain @bkeepsushonest 4/20 http://tinyurl.com/62rvjpk #giveaway”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- “Like” this Post on Facebook (simply click the LIKE button on the bottom of this post)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)
Please leave a valid email in the comments if your Blogger profile is private so that I can contact you if you win. Giveaway ends 4.20 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. See giveaway rules for more information
I received the featured product in exchange for my honest opinion. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and not influenced by the company.