Other guests tried the different wraps and had differing opinions. I think the least exciting wrap was the Very Vegetarian. Although I didn’t try it those that did said it was a little bland. However, most everyone enjoyed their sandwiches and the cookies were a big hit all around! If I were hosting a lunch I would most certainly consider a Sweet Tomatoes Catered box lunch. There are a lot of options and you feel good about your lunch decision.
I wish my camera hadn’t died right before the party or I would have taken a picture, but trust me they were yum looking.
Leave a comment with whom you would share your Sweet Tomatoes Boxed lunches.
- Follow Souplantation on Twitter
- Like Souplantation/Sweet Tomatoes on Facebook
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a catered box lunch for 10 from @souplantation @bkeepsushonest 11/5 http://tinyurl.com/2wfm5b2 #giveaway”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)