I know many men that would love the CDB02001W or CFNAA006B.
Orient Watch USA is widely cherished in Asia, Europe, and South America, Japan’s largest producer of automatic watches is finally available in the United States. With more than 50 years of history and an annual production of over 2 million timepieces, Orient could quite possibly be the largest watch company you never knew existed.
Unlike battery-powered watches, Orient’s mechanical timepieces are powered solely by the movement of the wearer’s wrist. A staple among watch aficionados, Orient is known for its ability to deliver luxury features at 1/3 the price of comparable brands.
Visit Orient Watch USA and the leave a comment telling me your favorite watch.
- Follow OrientWatchUSA on Twitter
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a watch from @OrientWatchUSA @bkeepsushonest 11/7 http://tinyurl.com/37vfleu #giveaway”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)