Joe had the Bangkok Chicken Curry, I had the Chicken Pad Thai and Jude had Spaghetti. That’s the one thing I love about Noodles, there is always something for anyone from buttered noodles to Thai curry soup. The food was great and the service was even better. We had never been to Noodles before but we will most certainly be going back. They offer 2 sizes of noodle bowls regular and small and now they have a great selection of soups, salads and sandwiches too. I do wish they had a designated children’s menu.
Visit Noodles & Co and then leave a comment telling me which item you should like to try.
- Like Noodles & Co on Facebook
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a coupon for free noodles at Noodles & Co via @bkeepsushonest 10/20 http://tinyurl.com/2cwukb6 #giveaway”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)