For my first pair Sanuks I went with the Rasta Walkabout a fun, eco-friendly shoe. I was surprise when I received my shoes… er sandals in a flat package. They are so lightweight and comfy it really is comparative to a sandal… or maybe even a slipper. Joe was a little hesitant about my new shoes until he saw them on me, to which he replied, “those are actually pretty cool.” which of course I already knew.
Reasons I love my new Sanuk Rasta Walkabouts:
- These Are Not Shoes, They’re Sandals!
- Sustainable Latex and Cork Molded Footbed featuring Jute Inlay Detail
- Handmade 85% Flax and15% Jute, Closed seam vamp
- Super Soft, Recycled PET Liner
- Sustainable Rubber and Cork Outsole OR 30% Recycled Rubber Outsole
- Vegan and Vegetarian
Founded in 1997 by Southern California native Jeff Kelley, Sanuk provides creatively inspired yet distinctively designed footwear products for the global outdoor community. Taking its name from the Thai word for fun, Sanuk strives to make innovative products that are as much about funk as they are about function. Sanuk’s Sidewalk Surfers are known as “Not-A-Shoe” for their comfort and patented sandal construction.
Win: One (1) lucky reader will win a pair of Sunuks (winner’s choice).
Visit Sanuk and then leave a comment telling me which pair of sandals are your favorite.
- Like Sanuk on Facebook
- Follow Sanuk Footwear on Twitter
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a pair of sandals from @sanukfootwear via @bkeepsushonest 8/29 http://tinyurl.com/2amj4je #giveaway”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)