I love photography. When I was in high school I took a few photography classes and despite my enthusiasm for the art I just never got the hang of it. So I really love supporting great photographers and their art.
I really love the work of NC photographer Hilary Mercer. Her pictures are not only of great quality but also fun and unique. She has a great eye which is so important when working with a diverse client base which requires you to capture someone’s personality. She photographs families, kids, weddings, and more.
About Hilary Mercer
Hilary of Hilary Mercer Photography is located in Smithfield, North Carolina. She is a photographer and loves people, happy people, babies, children, and couples.
Special Offer for The B Readers: Let Hilary know you are a follower of The B Keeps Us Honest and get 10% off your prints
Win: One (1) lucky reader will win a free photo session worth $200
BONUS Giveaway: Enter to win another free photo session on Hilary Mercer’s blog until 8/18.
How to Win – Maximize your chances of winning. Leave a separate comment for each entry. Only valid after you complete the first mandatory entry:
- Visit Hilary Mercer Photography and then leave a comment telling me something you learned about her, her site or a photo you really love.
- Follow @hildog on Twitter
- Like Hilary Mercer Photography on Facebook
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a photography session from @hildog (RDU Area) via @bkeepsushonest 8/29 http://tinyurl.com/2f2mjty #giveaway #iheartnc”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)
Please leave a valid email in the comments if your Blogger profile is private so that I can contact you if you win. Giveaway ends 8.29 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. See giveaway rules for more information.
I received no product or compensation in exchange for this post. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced by the company.