I decided to get the Polkadot starter kit so I can use it so when the time comes for Jude to take his lunch to school he can pick out a fun pattern on his own. I am so excited about this lunch kit. We try to avoid packaged food and plastic bags so that usually means when we pack our lunch I am using our glass storage containers. I’m always nervous Jude will break them but I don’t want to use dangerous plastics. I really like that Citizenpip uses lead-free, BPA-free, and phthalate-free airtight containers. So now I can rest easy about the overall safety of our lunch.
Citizenpip provides families with practical, convenient, fun and muck-free reusable lunch gear that is lead-free, BPA-free, and phthalate-free, encouraging schools and families to make a small change and a big impact by packing a waste-free lunch.
Save: Use the code “honest10” to save 10% on your order.
Win: One (1) lucky reader will win a CitizenPip Starter Bag. (winner’s choice)
Visit CitizenPip and Leave a comment telling me which bag is your favorite.
- Like CitizenPip on Facebook
- Follow @CitizenPip on Twitter
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a @CitizenPip starter kit from @bkeepsushonest 9/9 http://tinyurl.com/27jk2x4 #giveaway”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)