It’s almost that time of year again, the first day of school. When I was in school I loved shopping for school supplies. Nothing beats freshly sharpened pencils and a brand new notebook. We usually got the standard, boring notepads that came were available everywhere but I always wanted something fun and fashionable. No one really had fun designs for school supplies so you were stuck deciding between a red and blue cover. But kids today have so many great options for cool school supplies, especially all the great products from Carolina Pad.
About Carolina Pad
- Visit Carolina Pad and then leave a comment telling me which product is your favorite.
- Follow @carolinapad on Twitter
- Like Carolina Pad on Facebook
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a set of school supplies from @carolinapad via @bkeepsushonest http://tinyurl.com/2456gwp 8/28 #giveaway #iheartnc”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)