My fondest childhood memories are of summers spent on the beaches of North Carolina. One of the beaches we frequented was Ocean Isle. Ocean Isle Beach, NC is centrally located between the port city of Wilmington, NC and Myrtle Beach, SC.
If you plan on going to the beach this summer I highly recommend staying at The Islander Inn in Ocean Isle Beach,NC. At The Islander Inn you can enjoy all things that make the North Carolina coast my favorite, sunset walks on the beach, fresh seafood, and of course watching the waves from your private balcony.
- Outdoor and indoor pools
- Tiki Hut
- Wet bars
- In room refrigerators
- All Ocean Front rooms have 50″ plasma screen TVs.
- Cable TV with HBO
- Complimentary breakfast with fresh fruits, pastry, cereal and more
Visit The Islander Inn and then leave a comment telling me your favorite feature or something you learned about the Inn.
- Like The Islander Inn on Facebook
- Follow @TheIslanderInn on Twitter
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a 2 night stay & free dinner @TheIslanderInn via @bkeepsushonest 7/30 http://tinyurl.com/2anapn5 #iheartnc #giveaway”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (3 entries)
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)