As a busy mom it’s hard to keep up with the lastest trends much less getting any quality shopping time. So I was thrilled to find National Jean Company and their expansive selection of stylish clothes all online. I particularly love the NJC Vintage Collection which adds a nice punch to my work out wardrobe. (one area of my wardrobe that is seriously lacking style.) I picked out the Dove Zip Hoody which keeps me warm was I go to and from the gym. I love the bird design on the back. I have a thing for birds, I used them on my wedding invitations, as decoration in my home and on the jewelry I wear.
Check out some of the other great items from the NJC Vintage collection:
About National Jean Company
In 1992, National Jean Company was found in Long Island as a collaborative effort to bring you the latest styles from the hottest brands. Today, National Jean Company and their talented style specialists are outfitting the chic and fabulous with choices from over 150 different designers through the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest.
- Mandatory Entry: Visit National Jean Company then leave a comment telling me your favorite product.
- Follow or Subscribe to The B Keeps Us Honest (current subscribers count)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest and @NationalJeanCo on Twitter
- Tweet this (can be done daily): WIN the NJC Vintage item of your choice from @NationalJeanCo via @bkeepsushonest http://tinyurl.com/y96guob
- Add my NEW button to the side bar on your blog (2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (3 entries)
- Follow The B Keeps Us Honest on Networked Blogs.
- Vote for Jessica and Joe Lieb.