I don’t consider myself to be tall but at 5’7″ I guess I’m taller than the average woman. Therefore I’ve always had a hard time finding pants and shirt that are long enough. In college I started wearing long tank tops under all of my shirts to make up for the lack of length in the torso. Well now, thanks to Blush, I’ll be a little bit cooler yet still covered with my new topless undershirt.
At first I wasn’t sure how it would work or if it would stay up but I had no problems figuring out and keeping it on. I have to say this is a must have for any woman tall or short. Blush also offers a maternity undershirt which is genius because with the added width of your belly it’s nice to have the extra coverage. I think the Blush topless undershirt would also be great for nursing mothers to wear. That way you can keep your stomach covered and warm if you have to lift up your shirt to nurse.
Blush was started by two women with the same problem, their shirt were too short. Blush topless shirts are worn like a tube around your waist. All shirts are made of a poly/rayon/spandex blend that allow for a huge amount of stretch and great support. Blush offers both regular and maternity shirts.
Win! One (1) lucky readers will win a Blush sleeveless undershirt of their choice.
How to Win – Maximize your chances of winning. Leave a separate comment for each entry. Only valid after you complete the first mandatory entry:
- Mandatory Entry: Visit Blush online and leave a comment telling me which other color you’d pick if you won.
- Follow or Subscribe to The B Keeps Us Honest (current subscribers count)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter
- Tweet this (can be done daily): WIN a Blush topless undershirt @bkeepsushonest http://tinyurl.com/yjjkscv
- Add my NEW button to the side bar on your blog (2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (2 entries)
- Enter another giveaway on The B Keeps Us Honest. Leave a comment on this blog letting me know which one. (Each giveaway counts as a separate entry)
Please leave a valid email in the comments if your Blogger profile is private so that I can contact you if you win. Giveaway ends 12.19 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. See giveaway rules for more information.
The featured product was provided to me free of charge by Blush. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced by the company.