I’m not a really trendy gal but I have style preferences, they might not always fit in with what is currently on-trendy but I like it so that is all that really matters.
I’ve decided to make a little collection of a few things I’ve been crushing on lately. Some of them are things I own, some are things I want to own, none of them are sponsored.
- Vertex Earring from Ash Jewelry – I just ordered these and they should be arriving at my house sometime today! I love the simplicity and uniqueness of these earring and pretty much everything else from Ash Jewelry.
2. Felted Soap from Good JuJu Herbal – I just ordered this too so I haven’t tried it yet, but I love the idea of felted soap and I really love the ingredients. All of the ingredients are 100% natural. Also check out the dead sea clay face mask!
3. Azure Necklace from the Flourish Market – I bought this as a birthday present for myself and I love it. It’s from Purpose Jewelry and is handcrafted with love by young women rescued from sex trafficking in Mumbai, India.
4. Lilyette by Bali Women’s Minimizer Bra – If you are well endowed this is a great bra for a great price! I own this bra in 2 different colors and plan on buying a few more.
5. Women’s Cap Sleeve Knit Front Woven Back Tee by Jillian Nicole – This shirt has been hanging out in my Target cart for a few days, I just need to go ahead and pull the trigger right.
6. Glossier Boy Brow – This is my number 1 make up pick right now. It’s just perfection.
Like I said, none of this is sponsored these are all things I bought or am seriously considering purchasing.