My 4th and final baby is now officially a toddler. For what seems like eternity I was in constant baby mode. I was surrounded by tiny clothes and all the latest baby gear. I’ve tried a lot of different baby products over the past 8 years and I’d like to think I’ve got a pretty good idea of what is essential and what is not. I’ll be honest you don’t need a ton of gear to have a baby but there are a few items that just make life easier and I’m all about making life easier.
So if you’re a first time parents or not, here are a few of my favorite items for new parents.
- Ergo Baby Carrier – Little ones love to be held but life is busy and sometimes you need to get up and do stuff, like make yourself lunch. There’s nothing better than wearing a baby so you can eat.
- Medela Breast Pump – If you choose to breastfeed your baby a good breast pump is a must. I breastfed all of my boys but it wasn’t until baby 2 that I finally invested in a good breast pump and it saved my life… and it literally saved his life.
- NoseFrida Nasal Aspirator – I know it seems gross but I’ve tried all sorts of contraptions and the NoseFrida rocks. Babies get congested and you’ll use an aspirator way more than you thought and the NoseFrida gets it done. The NoseFrida was huge life saver when baby 3 had RSV.
- 4Moms MamaRoo – I used our 4Moms MamaRoo with my 3 youngest boys and it. was. amazing. The different movements make it so versatile a great for a baby that loves movement while they are sleeping.
- Aden + Anais Swaddling Blankets – Aside from a few structured swaddles the Aden + Anais Swaddling Blankets are the best for keeping baby cozy and snug while they sleep. Plus they always have the cutest designs.
ABOUT BABY CUBBY
The Baby Cubby team is made up of parents who have been there and are passionate about encouraging, inspiring, and reminding parents how amazing they are and how important their role is. They find the highest quality and safest baby gear to provide to parents in a fun shopping experience. They always price match, even amazon, so you know you’re getting a great deal
Plus, they carry only the highest quality and safest gear so that you can shop confidently. Free Shipping everyday at BabyCubby.com over $49
This post has been sponsored by Baby Cubby. All thoughts and reviews are my own.