This is so simple it’s almost funny. But you know what’s not funny, how yummy it tastes.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 1tbs nut butter (I used MaraNatha, No Stir Almond Butter, Creamy(340 g))
- Mash 2 ripe bananas (they don’t have to be perfectly smooth a few little lumps are OK)
- Mix together the ripe bananas with the egg and nut butter until it’s the consistency of pancake batter.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan (or any oil you prefer to use) over medium (or medium high) heat. I recommend started off lower and then bumping it up as needed since all ovens heat differently.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of the banana mixture into the pan to form pancakes. You don’t want to make them too large as they can be difficult to flip if they get too big.
- Once bubbles start to pop on the top and the edges start to brown flip your pancakes. You want the cooked side to be a little brown.
- Enjoy. No syrup needed but you can certainly add toppings if you like.
Read more about our Whole30 Challenge.