My boys love sweet potatoes and I love loaded baked potatoes so I decided to get creative and create a stuffed sweet potato we all would enjoy.
This is a couscous, black bean and feta cheese stuffed sweet potato and it is oh so delicious.
It takes a little while to cook but it’s relatively simple.
|Stuffed Sweet Potatoes||
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Can of Black Beans
- 1 Cup Cooked Couscous
- 1/2 Cup Feta Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Green Jalapeno Sauce
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees
- Bake Sweet Potatoes for about 45 minutes or until tender
- Meanwhile in a medium sauce pan mix together Black Beans, Cinnamon, and Green Jalapeno Sauce, let simmer on low.
- Cook Couscous according to directions
- Mix together drained Bean mixture and couscous.
- Once Sweet Potatoes is cooked slice open and fill with bean/couscous mixture
- Top with feta cheese