The Mother’s Milk Mate helps me keep all of my pumped milk neatly organized so I know which bottle to use next. Previous to the Mother’s Milk Mate we’d been lining up bottles in the fridge but occasionally they would get pushed around a mixed up. I wouldn’t know which bottle I’d pumped yesterday or today. And since breast milk is only good for a few days it’s very important to know how old it is.
What I really love about the Mother’s Milk Mate is that the bottles easily fit on my Medela pump so I can pump straight into the bottles. Also, I can attach Medela nipples to feed him, so everything stays neat and streamlined.
You can use the Mother’s Milk Mate in for refrigerator or freezer. The bottles are fairly standard size so they fit with several pumps. Also, the bottles are BPA free which is important in keeping the breast milk safe for baby.
- Like Mother’s Milk Mate on Facebook
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “#Win a Mother’s Milk Mate #Breastfeeding Milk Storage via @bkeepsushonest 8/18 http://tinyurl.com/3segtwr #giveaway“
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)